Thursday, February 28, 2008

Miss them!!

I miss my sisters and niece so much!!
They just called me and I was feeling like I was right there with them.
We are from a very creative family for generations back !
Our Grandmothers ,both sides , were always creating beautiful clothes and home furnishings.
We used to make all our clothes and curtians!! Now it is usually less expensive to buy ready-made! BUT!!!! I will not !! I have found , like Grandma Hazel I can buy something and change it to suit me!! She used to go to Goodwill,(she called it Nieman Marcus), buy some item made from a beautiful fabric and take it apart to make something fabulous!!! and this was when my mother was a little girl during the depression!! So now the family genes have come full circle, and my niece is doing a challange , using recycled materials.
Life is WONDERFUL!!!!
or should I say--- IT"S A Wonderful life!!!!
Any way, I have such a wonderful family!!
Thank You Mom!!!
Goodnite Dottie!

3 comments:

RobinBirdsNest said...

Hey Jane! Love your latest post!! We love you 2!!! Wish u were here!!!!!! Great talking 2 u!!

Jane said...

Thank you Robin!

Dottie Lou's said...

We miss you too!!!! I have started getting my materials together, now I just have to get a design in my head ;) I love you!